First and foremost, Red Beard’s Wildlife Solutions is an established wildlife control company. We are a local business that calls Oklahoma home. We live here, we know and understand the local wildlife, how they interact with the environment and how best to combat their destructive behavior.
Red Beard’s Wildlife Solutions is also a licensed Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator (NWCO). What does this mean? It means that we have met and subscribed to the NWCO standards and we maintain our standing through continual education and oversite. As an NWCO, we:
- Are legally authorized to conduct services such as capture, relocation and euthanization of designated species of wildlife.
- We have passed the NWCO certification examination.
- We possess a Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator Permit.
- We act on a documented nuisance wildlife complaint.
- We are at least 18 years of age.
- We have not had our hunting or fishing license privileges revoked or suspended.
- We provide annual reports to the ODWC (Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation) on activities that deal with certain nuisance species.