First and foremost, Red Beard’s Wildlife Removal is an established wildlife removal professional. Red Beard’s Wildlife Removal is a LOCAL company that calls Oklahoma, HOME. We we live here, we know and understand the LOCAL wildlife, how they interact with the environment and how best to combat their destructive behavior. Red Beard’s Wildlife Removal is also a LISCENSED Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator (NWCO). What does this mean to you? We have met and subscribe to the NWCO standards and maintain our standing through continual education and oversite. This means as an NWCO, we:
- Are legally authorized to conduct activities such as capture, relocation and euthanization of designated species of wildlife.
- We have passed the NWCO certification examination.
- We possess a Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator Permit.
- We act on a documented nuisance wildlife complaint.
- We are at least 18 years of age.
- We have NOT had our hunting or fishing license privileges revoked or suspended.
- We provide annual reports to the ODWC (Oklahoma Dept. of Wildlife Conservation) of activities that deal with certain nuisance species.